Private Investigator Fees / Cost
The following fees are based on standard investigation charges and do not include prices on many of our services such as intelligence, criminal defence, hidden asset searches, communications and intelligence work etc.. These investigations will be quoted and carried out on a fixed cost basis depending on the circumstances.
Please note that all fees are correct for most investigations, however certain circumstances may require us to charge a different fee to that listed below and this will be quoted prior to the investigation taking place. Surveillance may potentially incur expenses, and these will include such items as mileage, travel tickets, entry charges, car parking, congestion charge, and any necessary cost incurred in the process of completing the required work.
- Partner investigation - As our wide range of services range from communication investigation through to tracking, bugging or surveillance - please call us on 020 7138 3021 to discuss your circumstances in confidence with an investigator who will be able to advise you and provide you with an accurate cost. Most services except for surveillance will have a fixed cost.
- Hidden asset searches - These range from £850 to £1800 for most UK searches. Offshore/worldwide searches can also be undertaken at reasonable and similar rates. Please note more complex cases, and searches involving corporate or trust funds may cost extra; please call 020 7138 3021 where you can speak directly with an Investigator who will be able to provide you with an accurate cost.
- Private Detective - General investigation rate: £50.00 per hour + expenses
- Surveillance rate - Per agent: £50.00 per hour + expenses (2 agents minimum normally required)
- Consultancy / Meeting rate: £150.00 per hour - minimum £150.00
- Mileage (car) 65p / mile traveling £50.00 per hour
- Vehicle Tracking Application/Removal £250/£250 + £150/day
- Tracing £120 - £280 Based on supplied information (Full name, date of birth and a previous address)
- Complex Tracing £280 - £600 Based on cases where information such as full name or date of birth may either be unavailable, or may be considered by the client as unreliable or false. This category can also include persons who have disappeared in the last few months, or persons who may be actively avoiding detection, such as persons owing money hiding from legal issues. On occasions, persons who have recently disappeared, or those avoiding detection need to be found using a variety of intelligence methods not discussed above. If these methods are required in extreme cases, then they will be quoted on an individual basis.
- Fingerprinting Collating/analysis £100.00/£150.00 per hour
- Semen Testing £150.00 DNA Testing £450.00 - £800.00
- Drug Testing £350.00 - £950.00 depending on what drugs are tested for and samples available
- Polygraph Testing (Lie detector) £1150.00
- Computer forensics £140 per hour
- Counter-Surveillance "Sweep" Less than 1200 sq ft £850.00 - for greater than 1200 sq ft (please phone) Regular sweeps at reduced rates.
- Risk Analysis £150.00 per hour
- Overseas Investigations and Surveillance £75.00 per hour + expenses
- Undercover Agent Investigations £150.00 per hour + expenses
Inter-agency and Contract Investigations
We carry out regular inter agency investigations, and value our clients with a good and reliable service. We specialise in Intelligence work and "information".
We have a large number of regular clients from within the investigation industry, as well as legal professionals, insurance companies and finance institutions.
If you would like to discuss options in absolute confidence, we shall be pleased to assist.